Sunday 2 December 2012

Guava's Going Overseas!

I don't even know how to start off this post because the title is already so blatantly direct.

I'm lying on the bed as I type this. I just started packing my luggage today. And thank the lords I finished packing, because I'm flying off tomorrow. Wahaha i'm not the Mistress of Procrastination for nothing.

credits to evil-laugh on deviantart. :D

Guava's mummy was driven half-mad by her daughter's inefficiency in packing her own luggage. Anyway, she recommended bringing a book overseas to ease Guava's boredom. I decided against the idea of bringing my Nook because I am immensely afraid that I might lose my beautiful baby to the terrifying streets of HK.

Therefore what I did was sweep my sparkly pair of eyes across my humongous bunch of books situated at my bookshelf in the hopes something would catch my eye(s). Lol. And lo and behold, something did.

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night.



That KC novel always lying on my bookshelf beckoning me to do a book review of it but I'd refuse thanks to my intense dislike of two characters. Guess who? (Read the review when it's out.)
Of course, I won't be bringing my phone overseas. I'll just leech off someone else's phone to message my parents. Hahahaha. So I won't be able to type a book review or save it electronically. Therefore, I have decided to try something new, a challenge!!

I shall... literally pen a book review!! Or pencil a book review. I prefer pencils. I'll write every single thought that passes through my head as I read on a notebook. After I complete it, i'll collate everything and make a single handwritten book review on the same notebook. I might upload photos of it if I manage to complete this feat.

Considering the trip will be loaded with bus rides, I should have enough time. Let's just hope I have the heart to manage re-reading the entire book without dying of hypertension at the stupidity of some characters.

YES YES I CAN 

Wish me luck for both the competition I will be participating in HK and my book review adventure! :D hahaha.

Love,
your favourite Guava. (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment