Wednesday 19 December 2012

Some minor notes!

Good evening, world! :D

1. Currently considering changing the background to that of Luigi's face, so i'm having a war with myself (whether to put or not.) I probably won't -- I'll leave that for my personal blog. Would seeing Luigi's face on the background be weird while reading a book review about a corny romance novel? (I have no idea.)

2. Introduced the wonderful invention known as jump-breaks into this equally wonderful blog. Now I can stuff 20 posts in a single page without making it ridiculously long (yes, I set it to twenty. Enjoy.) Just in case you're stupid or anything, click 'read more' to read more. Yeah.

3. Completing the book review of the Harlequin, The Bedroom Business, soooooon! Be preeeepared. :D

4. Here's a video for you to brighten your day: Charles Martinet, the voice of Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Baby Luigi, etc. You know. I laughed myself silly, here's hoping it'll make you smile too. Mamma mia! :b


No comments:

Post a Comment