Saturday 4 August 2012

MY VERY FIRST POST.

Let's see, I don't exactly know how to begin my very first post, considering the fact that I've just created this and I'm like 


OMG OMG OMG I FINALLY MADE THIS BLOG 









I guess you can picture me being like this, with the addition of flapping arms and all that.

This blog will be mostly comprised of book reviews, and probably a few movie reviews on the side (no promises! :D). I'll be updating this regularly, and soon -- probably first with Kresley Cole books, seeing how I'm obsessed with her at the moment. *excited*

But before that.... 

Let's tell us more about me. 

[Types of genres I like, FOR NOW]
- Romance - yes, you may top that off with lots of sex.
- Action. the more, the merrier!
- Supernatural, i.e. vampires and werewolves. blame it on Kresley Cole...
- Science fiction. - and thank you, Total Recall!

[The books I dislike, for now.] (don't worry, the list will groooooow.)
- Fifty Shades of Crap,
- Twilight.  - I will whine about them later.


I am also a perfectionist, so don't be surprised if you read one post today and find it completely changed the next day: I've lost count of how many edits this very post has gone through. Okay, that's enough nonsense about me for now. I will... have no life and do something else for now. Or maybe I should get started on a book review. Heh heh heh...
Oh and one last thing: there might be small spoilers here as there, but I will never give too much away at one go, because I want YOU to read the books too!!:)

1 comment: