Saturday 27 October 2012

Man of The Week: JGL!!!

I just had to do this because my infatuation for him, or probably men in general, is just overwhelming. I'll be regularly updating this list of whoever (sorry, males only :b) catches my eye every week from today onwards.

(Aaaaand I have affectionately termed it Man of The Week)


Man of The Week: 20/10/12 - 27/10/12, - clickable link.

JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT



I don't know how a blog supposedly dedicated to writing book reviews has ended up like this either. I'm sorry. :')

But, I mean... just look at him. :b


Perhaps this section of the blog can serve as something like a tidbit such as a sight for sore eyes or a relaxation corner HAHAHA. Well, whatever, I'm definitely going to stay devoted to updating my favourite men every week or so. :D

I'm sexy, and I know it. Like, really.
Joe's Secret Weapon: EYESEX!!! HUZZAH!!
let me rape him. let me rape him. (i'm joking.)

I can't remember how he caught my eye. I think it was through Looper. He looked so different with all that prosthetic make-up on (they had to make him resemble a guy that might possibly age to form the man that is Bruce Willis), but still pretty enough for me. (And he has dimples!!!! ><)

From this.....


To this! (In Looper)

Would he have looked good as a star in the ancient oldies? (The age of Cary Grant and Humphrey Boghart.) From that black-and-white photo above, I could almost say yes, at least looks-wise, but I guess he lacks that 'debonair demeanor' that the charmers of the golden age had. Real class is difficult to attain, you know, and many lack it. I do admit that comparing him to the greatest male stars is a little far-fetched though, but one simply can't help it, when you're talking about men like Marlon Brando... (Defining manliness since the 1900s. :B)

Looking forward to his next movie, Don Jon's Addiction. I don't know if there's going to be an age limit for the movie or anything, but I know that I get what I want. :)
There's also Lincoln that will be released by the next week in my area -- I'll probably watch it and spend the two hours or so staring at his face, just like I did for Ryan Reynolds in Green Lantern. (Fine, I'm superficial. Live with it.)

^ all rights go to their respective owners, whether JGL, GQ magazine, or whatnot.

Oh, credits to google too. (what do you expect, BING? LOL)


-----endpost-----


p/s:  i'm never going to get over JGL.... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment