Monday 29 October 2012

Getting a Nook Simple Touch: Part 2!!

The continuation of my adventures from Part 1 is finally here!!


Based on the fact that I was unable to get my dear Nook Simple Touch locally, I had to use a third-party shipping service (I decided on Comgateway). 

Excited Me then proceeds to buy the Nook Simple Touch -- yes, without Glowlight, because I am stingy -- and a cable. (Lol, this feels anticlimactic). It costs a bomb.







My money My dad's money flies away. (sorry, daddy. :b)



i couldn't be bothered to find a non-watermarked photo. 
credits to the website that watermarked this. ._.


I obtained the parcel in a big brown box about 2-3 weeks later. Hold your breaths, sweethearts. 




YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Later I realised I bought an extra cable for nothing because (quite obviously, now that I reflect on it) there was a cable that came in the Nook box, but I wasn't taking any chances then. I didn't want to end up having a Nook w/o a charger and get it sent all the way here from USA again.
I'm not going to blabber about its features, good stuff or all that, because I'm pretty sure you can do the research on google yourself. But in a nutshell - i'm lovin' it, and it's really good. :)

This post is about a month late, and I've been having lots of fun with my Nook and enjoying it to the fullest since then :D 
In fact, I've already completed the Harlequin novel that I would finish in my hypothetical world mentioned in the first post (remember I said I would bash it upside down)! I'm going to have so much fun writing the book review. ;)

Soooooo, this marks the end of Guava's Great Nook Adventure!

and The Guava lived happily ever after with her Nook.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment