Thursday 18 October 2012

My newfound love (again.)

In my pathetic desperation to look for something to do while being trapped in the predicament of being forever alone on my journey home, I ended up at the library. (I am a sad, sad girl.)

After I had finished reading the very cringeworthy ebook that goes by the name of The Sheikh's Virgin Bride* on my black, brilliant and beautiful Nook (alliteration intended), I decided I seriously needed a break from the Harlequin potboilers. And so my search began, for the book that would quench my thirst of I-don't-know-what, and become the oasis of my desert!! (what in the world is happening to me.)

*be prepared for the bashing of this book on this blog.

And I couldn't... I just couldn't... Keep myself away from the bloody COL section of the library under fiction while wandering again....
And...

....


I ended up borrowing A Hunger Like No Other AGAIN.... ._.

I wonder what exactly it is about Kresley Cole and her stories that make me constantly fantasise about the books she writes and of course the characters in them -- even after I've devoured every page thoroughly in each book. The power she wields over me is ahh!! So terrifying!!

Second time's the charm for me this time, because I have discovered so many more details that I will be able to incorporate into my updated book review. YES!! At this rate, I will probably end up re-reading all her books.

And so, as I write this, the book lies temptingly in front of me, almost beckoning me to caress it gently and feel its crispy pages. Ahh!! Lachlain and Emmaline!!

I am officially going mad.

1 comment: